Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day Collection Report. Thugs of Hindostan Day Wise Collection Prediction. Box Office Prediction of Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day Collections. Thugs of Hindustan First Day Box Office Collection Prediction, Hit or Flop?
Here is the analysis of the Thugs of Hindustan Day Wise Collection. Being a Diwali release, the Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day Collection is expected to shatter all the records.
- 1 How much will Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day Collection?
- 2 Thugs of Hindostan Day Wise Collection Prediction
- 3 Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day Collection
- 4 Detailed Daywise Collection Report of Thugs of Hindostan
How much will Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day Collection?
“Thugs of Hindostan” is one of the most expensive Bollywood movies till date and that is why there is a lot of prediction and expectations from the Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection. Along with being made on a huge budget, the movie has also got the best star cast and with the Diwali release, experts are predicting an assured success in the box office for Thugs of Hindostan.
The Diwali releases have always been great for the Bollywood movies. Since 2010, six times in the last eight years, new movies have broken the record of the single day collection and with a 100% success rate with movies having the Khans. Thus, the Aamir Khan starrer Thugs of Hindostan is also expected to break old and create new records in the box office.
Thugs of Hindostan First Day Collection will approx 50 Crore according to various factors, predictions and verdict.
Thugs of Hindostan Day Wise Collection Prediction
Still now, Bahubali 2: The Conclusion holds the record of the highest first-day collection of approximately 52 Crores. Due to the immense suspense created by the 1st part of Bahubali, it got such a huge 1st-day collection; thus, it can’t be expected to happen with Thugs of Hindostan also. However, being the Diwali release, TOH is also going to break many previous records.
“Thugs of Hindostan” is going to be released in over 4,500 screens with over 20,500 daily shows. With a complete houseful, Thugs of Hindostan is going to get around Rs 80 crore net collections. However, it is quite impossible to have a full house in every screen and shows, thus, it is expected that, even if Thugs of Hindostan is not able to break the record of Bahubali 2, it is going to shatter many others.
Diwali is on 7th November 2018 and the movie will be released on 8th November. Movies post-Diwali always gets a great opening due to the festive mood. So, as predicted, the Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day Collection is going to be around Rs 50 to 55 Crores.
Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day Collection
There are many factors which decide the daily collection of a movie and for Thugs of Hindostan, most of the factors are favoring them. Below are few of the reasons why Thugs of Hindostan Day Wise Collection will be great in the opening week: –
- The movie is releasing on 8th November, which is a day after Diwali. Thus, it will have a great opening day.
- The movie will enjoy a long weekend. As the movie will be releasing on Thursday and on the eve of Diwali, it will enjoy a long weekend and a great run in the box office.
- There is literally no competition from other releases.
Thus, as per experts, the movie is going to recover at least 50% of the production cost in the first three days only. Below is the expected Thugs of Hindostan Day Wise Collection: –
|Thugs of Hindostan 1st Day Collection||Rs 50 crore||Post-Diwali|
|Day 2||Rs 40 Crore||Post-Diwali|
|Day 3||Rs 45 Crore||Saturday|
|Day 4||Rs 50 Crore||Sunday|
However, a lot of the collection will completely depend on the public review after the first show.
Also check here:
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office Collection
- Thugs of Hindostan Total Budget
- Thugs of Hindostan Trailer Out
Detailed Daywise Collection Report of Thugs of Hindostan
Thugs of Hindostan movie is releasing on the peak time of festival and there are also 4 days of the weekend there. Diwali festival factor also helps to earn more for this movie. Here is the detailed list of from First Day Collection of Thugs of Hindostan Movie to continue…
So According to us, the prediction is:
- Day 1 Collection [1st Thursday] ₹ 55.00 Cr
- Day 2 Collection [1st Friday] ₹ 40.00 Cr
- Day 3 Collection [1st Saturday] ₹ 45.00 Cr
- Day 4 Collection [1st Sunday] ₹ 50.00 Cr
First Weekend Total Collection ₹ 190 Cr
- Day 5 Collection [1st Monday] ₹ 20.00 Cr
- Day 6 Collection [1st Tuesday] ₹ 18.00 Cr
- Day 7 Collection [1st Wednesday] ₹ 20.00 Cr * Chhath Puja
- Day 8 Collection [2nd Thursday] ₹ 17.00 Cr
1st Week Total Collection ₹ 265 Cr
- Day 9 Collection [2nd Friday] ₹ 17.00 Cr
- Day 10 Collection [2nd Saturday] ₹ 16.00 Cr
- Day 11 Collection [2nd Sunday] ₹ 25.00 Cr
- Day 12 Collection [2nd Monday] ₹ 11.00 Cr
- Day 13 Collection [2nd Tuesday] ₹ 12.00 Cr
- Day 14 Collection [2nd Wednesday] ₹ 11.00 Cr
- Day 15 Collection [3rd Thursday] ₹ 12.00 Cr
2nd Week Total Collection ₹ 101 Cr
- Day 16 Collection [3rd Friday] ₹ 6.00 Cr
- Day 17 Collection [3rd Saturday] ₹ 5.00 Cr
- Day 18 Collection [3rd Sunday] ₹ 8.00 Cr
- Day 19 Collection [3rd Monday] ₹ 5.00 Cr
- Day 20 Collection [3rd Tuesday] ₹ 4.00 Cr
- Day 21 Collection [3rd Wednesday] ₹ 2.00 Cr
- Day 22 Collection [4th Thursday] ₹ 0.50 Cr **
Third Week 3 Collection ₹ 34.50 Cr
- 4th Week, & Collection ₹ 9.50 Cr
- India Net Collection ₹ 410.00 Cr
- Worldwide Collection ₹ 850.00 Cr
- Overseas Collection ₹ 250.00+ Cr
- India Gross Collection ₹ 600.00 Cr
Note: ** Robot 2.0 will release on (29th November 2018). This movie will take maximum screens. So After the release of Robot 2.0, Thugs of Hindostan Box Office will affect too much and earning will decrease surely.